SMS Backup & Restore is a simple Android application that supports and manages your SMS and MMS messages and phone ringtone reports.
Note: This program needs an existing backup to restore call and message records. Nothing can be repaired without backing up. Advanced Messenger Messaging (RCS) is currently only supported in my Google Messages.
SMS Backup & Restore App -Apk Download
Program Features b
– SMS backup (text), MMS and XML format calls.
– Back up your local device to Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive with automatic loading options
Set repeat run time for automatic toy
– Option to select the desired conversation to back up or restore
– View and local backup holes and clouds
– Find your tools
– Transfer / transfer backup to another phone. Backup B is not a free version of Android, so messages and notes can be easily and seamlessly transferred from one phone to another.
– Quick transfer between two phones via Wi-Fi
– Ability to access only all selected messages or conversations.
– You have space on your phone. Delete all your SMS messages or phone calls.
Email backup file.
– The XML backup can be converted to another format and can also be viewed on a computer.
– Tested Android 5.0 and above
– Restores the backup program provided by these programs
– Please start the program once you have selected the backup.
– The backup is made locally on the phone, but you can download it to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Email. You are responsible for the backup files. Files are sent to the developer at any time.
SMS Backup & Restore App -Apk
– If you want to reset the factory on your phone, please keep a copy of the email outside of your phone and don’t forget to send it.
If you have reset and the message does not appear in your sender’s option, do the following:
– Open your messaging app and unsubscribe from settings.
– Exit the program
– Then open the program and send a message from the settings.